Interac Email Funds Transfer (e-transfer)
The Town of Lamont is now registered with most Chartered Banks and Financial Institutions.
This enables residents to make online payments through their bank for property taxes, utility bills and accounts receivable.
Steps for doing an e-transfer payment:
- Add the Town of Lamont to your recipient list within your interac e-transfer screen in your online banking.
- Use the email: email@example.com to send your e-transfer to us.
- Under details, be sure to include your phone number and what the payment is for eg: UB (Utility Bill and your account number) or PT (and your tax roll number) or your accounts receivable invoice number (facility rentals etc).
- If a confirmation receipt from the Town is required, please email a request for confirmation directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the amount of your payment and date sent. We will search your transaction and reply once we receive it.
Online BankingYou may set up bill payments in your online banking following these simple steps:
- Search the list of vendors to find Town of Lamont OR Lamont, Town of
- Select Utilities
- Use the account number on your utility bill, enter the last 7 numbers. (Exclude (leave out) the first three leading zeros.)
Make an Online Payment - OptionPay
The Town of Lamont is now allowing payment with select credit cards through the OptionPay System. This can be done online or at the Town Office.
Payments can be made for:
- Tax Payments
- Tickets/ Fines
- Other Receivable Invoices
*This system is NOT for Photo Enforcement or Provincial tickets.
Click HERE to make a payment now.
Important Information for OptionPay Users:
OptionPay uses a tiered fee schedule with a minimum fee of $2.00.
Other Payment Methods
Directly at the Town Office (during regular business hours):
• Cheque - Made payable to the Town of Lamont
After Hours - Please use our mail slot located on the side (east) door of our building.
As always, you can also make a payment in person at your Financial Institution.