Council Meeting Highlights
Posted on Friday June 15, 2018 at 11:16AM
Council Meeting HighlightsMay 22nd, 2018
• The Society of Ukrainian Settlement of North Eastern Alberta has sadly dissolved. Maintenance of the Mohyla Site has been passed back to the Town. We are looking for a group to take it over.
• Space at the Town Office will be allocated for storage of Town of Lamont Historical items and data.
• Lamont Minor Hockey will not be renewing the lease for the concession at the arena.
• Public Hearing June 26, 2018 6:30 pm at the Town Council Chambers Request for Decision: Land Use Bylaw Amendment; Cannabis
• Highway 831 flashing crosswalk light will be installed between Hillside and Edna Subdivisions
• Reminder- Town of Lamont Community Fair and Perogy Festival is on June 23rd Parade starts at 11 a.m. Come out and enjoy the festivities.
Author: Town of Lamont