Our Website is currently undergoing some updates
Some of the links are not working
Sorry for any inconvenience
If you require immediate assitance
please contact our Office 780 895 2010
04/24/18 @ 1:55pm Update:
The water levels are still high on all walking trails
Use extreme caution in these areas
2018-19 Grassroutes Community Sport Innovation Challenge
The Makadiff Sports Board of Directors is pleased to announce the 2018-19 edition of its Grassroutes Community Sport Innovation Challenge (Challenge). This is the fourth year for this innovative community sport funding initiative.
For further information and program details please refer to the Funding Initiatives tab and view the 2018-19 Challenge Program Parameters and related terms and conditions.
To Find out about Funding to start up a new community sport teams go to this link.
Good Neighbours Code
• Being responsible for your property and the alley, boulevard and sidewalks next to it
• Trimming your trees and grass and keeping weeds under control
• Clearing snow and ice from your sidewalks.
Bonus points for shovelling your neighbours’ walks when they can’t
• Making sure old appliances, auto parts and other eyesores aren’t visible from outside
• Removing smelly items such as garbage and pet waste
• Respecting that loud noise – lawnmowers, music, snow blowers, barking dogs, power tools etc.
– is stressful and that people need their sleep.
A good guideline: keep noise down from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. on weekdays
and 10 p.m. to 9 a.m. on weekends
• Not beaming your outdoor lights into your neighbor’s windows
• Clearly displaying your address to help emergency service workers get there fast in times of crisis, potentially saving your life or the lives of those around you
We have updated our Park Sponsorship to make it more accessible to get a leaf on our Sponsorship Tree.
The Town of Lamont has passed the new Land Use Bylaw 06/17. The purpose of the bylaw is to establish development rules, regulations and standards to ensure clarity and continuity of regulations across the different land use districts in the community. This non-statutory document is the primary tool used to assess development proposals in the community. For more information see
When you and your pets are enjoying our Parks and green spaces, please remember to clean up after them.
We have Doggie stations throughout Hillside park attached to our refuse bins