Lamont receives its water supply from John S. Batiuk Regional Water Commission, giving the system the capability of meeting the requirements of a population of over 10,000 people.
Water and sewage consumption, as well as, garbage and recycling fee are billed on a bi-monthly basis.
How do I pay my utility bill?
There are several options for paying your utility bill:
• After hours mail slot – located in the east door of Town Office located at 5307-50 Avenue, Lamont
• At most financial institutions. Allow at least 3 days for receipt of payment
• Mail to: PO Box 330, Lamont, AB, T0B 2R0 (Make cheque payable to the Town of Lamont and include remittance portion)
• Telephone or online banking (Choose Lamont (Town) Property Tax, Roll number is your account number)
• Monthly Tax Installment Payment Plan
• E-transfer - using email: email@example.com include your account number as reference
• Credit cards are now accepted for payment through OptionPay.
After hours emergency: 780-719-6865
FORTIS: for service inquiries or problems call 310-WIRE(9473)
To report a street light outage, fill out this form.
ATCO Gas: General Inquiries - 310-5678
24 Hour Gas Emergency - 1-800-511-3447