The Town of Lamont is following the direction of Alberta Health Services (AHS), which is the authority on COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) for municipalities.
The public is encouraged to visit Alberta Health Services and the Government of Canada’s websites for verified information, as well as steps people can take to keep our community healthy.
Town of Lamont - Community Updates
- Lamont News Advisory - June 15, 2022
- Lamont News Advisory - March 1, 2022
- Lamont News Advisory - February 9, 2022
- Tips for Holiday Celebrations - December 22, 2021
- Lamont News Advisory - December 21, 2021
- Lamont News Advisory - December 15, 2021
- Quick Update - November 18, 2021
- Lamont News Advisory - September 16, 2021
- Lamont News Advisory - September 4, 2021
- Lamont News Advisory - July 29, 2021
- Open for Summer - Stage 3 - July 1, 2021
- Open for Summer - Stage 2 - June 10, 2021
- Open for Summer - Stage 1 - June 1, 2021
- Lamont News Advisory - May 8, 2021
- Lamont News Advisory - January 27, 2021
- Lamont News Advisory- December 11, 2020
- Lamont News Advisory- December 6, 2020 (Enhanced Status)
- Lamont News Advisory - July 13, 2020
- Relaunch and Reopening Update - July 10, 2020
- Phase 2 Relaunch Strategy Bulletin
- Government of Alberta Phase 2 Relaunch Information
- Phase 1 Economic Relaunch Bulletin
- No Property Tax Increase for 2020
- Utility Deferral Program - March 31, 2020
- Playground Closure - March 27, 2020
- Mandatory Business Closures - March 25, 2020
Each facility has specific guidelines in place to protect everyone's safety.
Government of Alberta – COVID-19 coronavirus info for Albertans.
This website provides an up to date overview of the virus and the steps the Government of Alberta is taking to protect Albertans.
Information on vaccine program.
Enhanced Public Health Measures in place - December 6
Information for Businesses
- New measures as the Lamont County region is under the enhanced status. (December 6)
- Alberta BizConnect - Information and Guidance on Re-Opening and Relaunch
Restrictions on Gatherings and Businesses
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy
- Government of Canada - Supports for Businesses
Alberta Health Services – COVID-19 coronavirus info from provincial medical officers.
The provincial medical officers of health post information to this website to keep health care professionals and community members updated on the latest information available.
If you need help:
Alberta Health Services has resources and services available to help you or someone you know who may be affected:
Public concern over the novel coronavirus provides an opportunity to remind the public to practice personal hygiene that includes:
• Wash your hands often and well
• Avoid touching your face, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick
• Clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched
• Stay at home and away from others if you are feeling ill
• When sick, cover your cough and sneezes and then wash your hands
Fort Saskatchewan - Vegreville Constituency Updates
May 7, 2020 - Workplace Guidance For Businesses
Guidelines for Social Services Funding